This service is designed for companies that require short-term, interim or out-sourced Controller Services but do not want to or cannot afford to hire an employee with the required skills.
These services include:
- Accounts Payable
- Review of Accounts Payable detail to make sure entry into Accounting system is correct.
- Assistance to make sure all vendor terms are being exercised so cash is not tied up.
- Analysis of vendors to bring to your attention if youare not paying competitive prices for goods and services.
- Accounts Receivable
- Review of customer invoicing to maximize revenue and collection
- Analysis of Bad Debt Accounts
- Financial Review and Reporting
- Balance Sheet Accounts: Check for accuracy and completeness including current balance of any liabilities payable.
- Income Statement Accounts: Treatment of revenue and expense accounts and period of recognition.
- Cost of Goods Sold Account: Check for Accuracy and completeness.
- Accuracy of any non-cash accounts such as depreciation
- Accuracy of Bad Debt Expense
- Reports: Give management customized reports to suit your decision making needs
- Inter-action with other outside contractors, management, employees etc, to answer questions and/or make suggestions on any issues.
- Prepare business plans for any situation e.g. Financing
- Budgeting, Forecasting and other planning needs – monthly, quarterly, annually as specified by you.
- Accuracy and completeness on closing – monthly or annually.
- Bookkeeping /Bookkeeping/Accounting Review - QuickBooks, Peachtree, MYOB
- Payroll/Full Service Payroll - Weekly, Monthly
- Sales Tax Returns
- Taxation/Tax Preparation (all entities) and Advice - Planning & Return Preparation - Individual, Corporate, Estate, Trust, Non-profit, Sales Tax, Payroll
- International Accounting and Tax
- Business Management
- Outside Controller/Outsource CFO Services
- Incorporation Services for different Entities
- Business Valuation
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Technical set-up and support
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Business Consulting, including cash-flow analysis, financial reporting and controls, business process improvements)
- Representation at IRS, State and Local Audits
- Commercial Financing
- Mergers & Acquisition Consulting