Income Taxation is a fact of life, as Frederick the Great put it:
" No government can exist without taxation. This money must necessarily be levied on the people; and the grand art consists of levying so as not to oppress.'' — Frederick the Great, 18th Century Prussian king
Let us help, so that filing of the returns and payment of taxes is less frustrating. Clients have told us, that prior to coming to us, they found that keeping on top of compliance, was frustrating and at times intimidating. Not being able to understand what needs to be filed or how the liability needs to be computed or not having the time to ensure correctness can lead to errors and can be very costly to correct. As Einstein said……
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." — Albert Einstein, physicist
Following is a brief description of the Taxation Services that we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your situation and how me might be able to help.
We provide Tax Return Preparation Services for Individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships, Tax Exempt, Nonprofit Organizations. We offer free e-filing with both IRS & State.
We provide full payroll services:
- Paycheck preparation per pay period, (weekly, bi-weekly etc.),
- Preparation & filing of all Payroll Tax Returns (IRS & State),
- Electronic processing of Payroll Tax Liability, so you do not need to make the trips to the Bank.
Whether you are required to report and pay Sales Tax to one State or all, we can help you keep on top of all filings, so returns are timely filed and tax paid before the due dates. We have experience in filing Sales Tax Returns in all the States that have Sales Tax. Not sure if you have a filing requirement due to Nexus criteria? – we can help!
With a view to minimizing a client's overall tax burden, we believe in constructive tax planning throughout the year, by maintaining close contact with clients. Some changes during the year that can effect the Tax position include:
- Change in Marital Status e.g. divorce
- Job Changes e.g. promotion
- Sale of Real Estate
- Change in Dependents e.g. newborn child
We also offer advanced planning to minimize future tax liability and tax "what if" analysis on proposed transactions.
We can help clients with International Tax Reporting and Planning. Whether you are looking to expand into or outside of the USA we can help! Some of the areas that we can be of service in include:
- Tax Effects of expanding business operations into other Countries.
- Transfer Pricing, planning & compliance.
- Intercompany Agreements
- VAT and GST
- Tax Treaty issues
- Cross Border Merger & Acquisitions
- International Tax Filings – income, sales & payroll
Taxing Authority Representation
Received the dreaded notice from the IRS or other taxing Authority? With our knowledge and experience, we can help bring a resolution to the situation. We can assist clients with:
- Representation at IRS Audits
- Representation at State Tax Authority Audits
- Assistance with Employment Tax Audits
- Assistance with Sales Tax Audits
- Lien Releases & Discharges
- Offers in Compromise Negotiation
- Installment Agreement Negotiatio
- Bookkeeping /Bookkeeping/Accounting Review - QuickBooks, Peachtree, MYOB
- Payroll/Full Service Payroll - Weekly, Monthly
- Sales Tax Returns
- Taxation/Tax Preparation (all entities) and Advice - Planning & Return Preparation - Individual, Corporate, Estate, Trust, Non-profit, Sales Tax, Payroll
- Business Management
- Outside Controller/Outsource CFO Services
- Incorporation Services for different Entities
- Business Valuation
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Technical set-up and support
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Business Consulting, including cash-flow analysis, financial reporting and controls, business process improvements)
- Representation at IRS, State and Local Audits
- Commercial Financing
- Mergers & Acquisition Consulting